Thursday, March 1, 2012

Update! :)

Damn, it's been a minute!

Things have been hectic, but I promise i'm back up and running! Last post was over a month ago -- been SO caught up doing anything and everything lately! I haven't fallen off the grid just yet, i promise there's so much coming up!

I'm still hittin the gym at least 3x a week at minimum and when i can't make it, i make a grand effort to at least work out at home, even if it's 20 minutes with Jillian Michaels. The weather hasn't been the greatest in my area, so sometimes driving 15-20min to the gym is like a journey in the worst weather ever. Thank god for Home Workout DVDs. :)

Couple things coming up:
- 2 month progression w/ the weight loss and "diet"
- Jillian Michaels 30-day-shred REVIEW
- "T is for Training" :)
- Current workout(s) and/or eating habits

Serious question: I already have a YouTube beauty channel .. would you like me to merge it with some workout/fitness videos as well or would you prefer a whole separate channel for it? Let me know your thoughts. :)

 Stay Thick!
xoxo, Thick Chick

0 comments:

Post a Comment